Marriages are tough, and being a celebrity can make it tougher, especially when there are millions of people watching your every move. However, these Ghanaian celebrities have managed to balance the two and continue to stay strong in their marriages.
- Reggie Rockstone and Zilla Limann fell in love after meeting at a night club. They have been together since 2001 and have three beautiful kids together. Zilla and Reggie continue to prove to us that celebrity marriages can last. The two continue to share their love and run several businesses together.
2. Bola Ray and his beautiful wife Dorcas Adisi have been married for 14 years now. They had a wedding renewal on Bola’s 40th birthday on March 1st, 2019 after been married for 12 years. Bola Ray has managed to keep his family private and out of the public eye. The two have three children – two boys and a girl, together.
3. K.O.D and Ophelia Crossland have stood the test of time and made their marriage of 11 years work. Despite rumours in 2014 that the two were headed for a divorce, the two renewed their vows in a beautiful ceremony after six years of marriage. They also celebrated their 10 years anniversary in 2018 in a grand style. They have two beautiful daughters together.
4. Van Vicker and Adjoa Vicker got married in 2003 after a few years of dating. Van Vicker may be a popular actor, but he has managed to keep his wife and family private. Even though he’s considered to be one of the most handsome actors in Ghana and Nigeria with a lot of ladies swooning over him, Van Vicker has managed to stay out of trouble and remain committed to his wife of 16 years. They share three beautiful children together.
View this post on Instagram
I have been married for 15 years today #mypeoples and self felicitation wont be in the wrong direction, will it? Cos my broda IT AIN'T EASY. One wrong action can annihilate years of togetherness. Yet again we are humans so forgiveness must be exercised. Recently, a lady was talking to a gentleman who just got a divorce and she said, 'chale like you for talk to van, he knows all the tricks of staying married'. It sounded hilarious cos only I know the stormS and sunshineS of MY marriage. I am not a love or relationship expert but I can sanguinely tell you for no consultation fee…if any female or male says in your presence or behind you that, – you are afraid of your wife (husband)- I opine, that is the beginning of success in your marriage. By that I am not saying be less of a man or a coward, oppositely, it accentuates your strength as a man because you passionately champion what you cherish and show enormous respect for what you love. Yes they have said, I am afraid of my wife, many times. My interpretation of that sentence means…PEACE AT HOME. Hahahahahh all the married brodas can relate I am sure. Ei, I have deviated from my initial animus, lol. #ibeg The lady in the photograph is my wife and after 14years I can still conk out for her. No amount of exaggeration and hyperbole can elucidate how my heart feels towards her. Simply, I love her extremely, today, tomorrow and forever. Happy anniversary baby.
5. Okyeame Kwame and Annika continue to prove to us that love is real. Even though most people believe making relationships public could hurt them, OK and Annika have managed to flaunt their love on social media and make it work. The two celebrated their 10 years anniversary earlier this year. They share two adorable children- boy and girl, together.
View this post on Instagram
Happy Birthday My Super Sexy , Kind ,Strategic and thoughtful Wife .(Mrs Obama’s mind trapped in Nicki Minaj’s Body ) U are My bestest friend of All time . Fighting side by side in this life’s War has been amazing. Even though U can be annoying sometimes Your knowledge on how to love me is so high that I am always running to U . Today on your birthday I just want to say thank You for Always being here when I need a friend . Thank You for doing your best for our Family , thank You for staying sexy all these years ,@mrsokyeame Ur Wish is that I don’t wish You but I have wished U . See You at home tonight . We can fight about this post or laugh about it . I love U . My wife my life .❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ . Hair By @santeshairforkids #love
6. Majid and Virna got married in 2005 and had a wedding renewal after ten years of marriage in 2015 . They have three children together. Majid, who is now a pastor, after several years of bringing entertainment to many Ghanaian homes, kept his family out of the public eye. Majid and Verna are still going strong after 14 years of marriage.
7. Adjetey Anang and his wife Elorm Anang celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary this year. They celebrated by renewing their vows at the Joy Bridal Fair. The celebrity couple has been through both sweet and bitter moments in the journey. It took seven years to get their first child – a son in 2015.
8. Shirley Frimpong Manso and her husband Ken Attoh, have been married since 2009 till date. They have a child together. These two always support each other but have managed to keep their private life, private.
9. Kwaku Sintim-Misa, popularly known as KSM is happily married to Mavis Ampah, Senior ICT Policy Analyst at the World Bank office in Accra. The two have been married for more than a decade and have four children together.
10. Sarkodie and Tracy may not be married for long, but the two have been together for 13 years before they finally tied the knot in 2018. Their love story continues to be an inspiration to many young people. They share a beautiful daughter together.